Jokes

A guy phones up his manager, but gets the managers’ wife instead:
“I am afraid he died last week” she explains.
The next day the man calls again and asks for the manager.
“I stated you “the wife replies, “He died last week”
The next day again he calls again and once more asks to speak to his manager, by this time the wife is getting distressed and shouts:
“I’ve already told you twice, my husband, your manager, died last week! Why do you keep calling?”
“Coz……”he replied laughing, “I just love hearing it……………………”

Child “excuse me sir, what time is it?”
Man: its 3:15
Child (confused look on his face) “you know, it’s the strangest thing, I have been asking that problem all day, and each time I get a different answer”.

Instructor: what are the people of Turkey called?
Schoolboy: I don’t know
Instructor: they are called Turks, now what are the people of Germany called?
Schoolboy: they are called Germs.

Visitor: “why does the dog sit there and watch me eat?”
Host: “I can’t visualise, unless it’s because you have the plate he usually eats from.”